CAMARA

viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

Sardines

Hello everyone,
Today I'm going to talk about one of the very typical dishes in the noth of morrocco on the coast, this dish is more than summer I always go to morocco I usually eat this dish, Whenever I go to the beach I usually go to a restaurant because At that time of the year almost all the restaurant of coast do it.
They are sardines made with fire, I love them and my father more, but not only are there sardines there are all kinds of fish, what is different from there is that the fish is fresh since it is directly from the sea, that is why it is so good, no you get tired of esting them I love it, and it is best to acompany them with a typical Moroccan drink that is Hawaii and Pomes.





3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    The sardines are great. In your country are typical but in Andalusia are also very typical. That stick with a lot of sardines has the name of '' Espeto ''.
    KISS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I like the drinks! I don't eat meat or fish jajja, I think that everybody knows.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ayo!

    I think that "sardinas" isn't tipical morocco dishes because If I don't go bad, it's from Andalucia. But It's a very good dish. Well done Hicham

    ResponderEliminar